Quiet Moments

Russ and Ethan are both taking a nap, so what am I doing?

I am on Pinterest, of course. I couldn't get it at the last hotel, so this is the first time I have been on since we left the states. And boy, have I missed A LOT......

Including a recipe for Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies. I am totally speechless just thinking of the chocolatey goodness. This has absolutely nothing to do with our trip, but I felt it would be very selfish of me to keep such an incredible find to myself. With the tablet, I can't post the link with a photo, but if you go to my Pinterest link on the blog's sidebar, you will find the recipe in the "Desserts & CHOCOLATE!!" folder.

Hurry. And please feel free to comment on how amazing they turn out, so I can look forward to trying them when we get home.

No comments: